WHAT TO ADD TO BROCCOLI SOUP?
In order to prepare this broccoli soup, follow these super easy step by step instructions to prepare this rich and healthy vegan soup with fresh or even frozen ingredients. Moreover, you can also put your personal touch adding and combining others ingredients creating your unique and personalised dish!
In addition, it is great way to reduce food waste so you can also add other vegetables that you have in your fridge that may expire soon. Furthermore, if you want more inspiration to include other ingredients to this yummy soup, check the list below:
- Grated vegan cheese.
- Nutritional yeast.
- Vegetable broth or vegetable vegan bouillon powder.
- Curry powder.
- Chopped fresh parsley.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
- Also, try this recipe together with Tomato, olives, and gherkins salad.
- 180 gr. of Broccoli.
- 2 medium carrots.
- 1 Medium onion.
- 1 Celery stalk.
- 80 gr. of Mushrooms.
- 300 ml. of Water.
- 1 Tbsp. of Tomato puree.
- 600 ml. of Plant-based milk.
- 1 Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- ½ Tsp. of Paprika.
- ½ Tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Clean and cut the broccoli in big chunks. Peel the carrots and cut them into slices.
- Peel and diced the onions, then clean and cut the mushrooms. Slice the celery stalk.
- Add all the vegetables to a cooking pot and pour 300 ml. of water together with 1 tbsp of tomato puree. Mix well.
- Pour the plant-based milk and season to taste with: salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Cook at medium heat for around 30 minutes and stir from time to time.
- Once the vegetables are cooked to your taste, serve the soup in a soup bowl.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 122Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 12mgSodium 142mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 3gSugar 11gProtein 7g
The Nutritional values presented on this table are only estimates. The values can also vary depending on the cooking method, ingredients, product brands etc. This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.